I’m joined by Stuart (Stu) Sutphin of Open Doors Financial Planning in this episode. Stu is a member of the Veterinarian Financial Advisor Network or VFAN. Stu is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and has some specialization in behavioral finance, transition planning, and career/family planning. We talk about personal finance, the role of a community, and behavioral finance.
- Stu's background and why veterinary medicine?
- How he would explain what is behavioral finance?
- Why it matters?
- Best resources to learn more.
- How community has been and is essential to him and the need for all of us to find that.
- Non-consensus views he holds other planners might not.
- So much more!
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Central Indiana
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- British Columbia, CA
- Northern Indiana
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)