Today I'm joined by Dr. Mike Petty, the owner of The Animal Pain Center, a referral facility in Canton, MI, and author. Thomas Kile also joins me, a repeat guest; Thomas is a 4th-year veterinary student at Washington State University and was on episode #144 previously. Dr. Petty and Thomas will chat through Gekkovet today with me, amongst other things, regarding diagnosing and treating patients.
- Dr. Petty's history and background.
- Gekkovet overview and what it does for veterinarians.
- 2023 VMX pitch competition finalist and what that entails.
- Does Gekkovet commoditize and remove the veterinarian's autonomy?
- Integrating with PIMs and other veterinary tools.
- PetCompass (only available in Finland at the time of recording)
- And so much more!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Central Indiana
- Fort Walton Beach (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Vermont (email: email@example.com)
- British Columbia, CA
- Northern Indiana