In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Zach Coston, the Fulton County Veterinary Clinic owner in Rochester, IN. Zach's story should encourage and inspire current and future owners to overcome challenges and find their place in veterinary medicine that fits their desires. Dr. Coston and I discuss the following and so much more:
- Zach's background and history from kennel tech, Purdue, associateship, to practice owner.
- The process of purchasing the clinic and the issues that presented themselves.
- The team and structure today at the clinic.
- His relationship with the team and how they are also closely knit outside of work.
- Where has he spent $ to see ROI in the practice since buying? Where else does he want to upgrade?
- Goals personally and professionally and how those have changed.
- What service/product/system would he like to see not offered yet?
- We chat about recessions and veterinary medicine.
Zach and the team are looking for a great associate - if interested, check out the job posting HERE.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)