In this episode, I’m joined by two guests, Dr. Wendy Hauser and Dr. Lucas Pantaleon. Dr. Houser is the found of Peak Veterinary Consulting, Speaker, and Author. She has 30+ years of experience in veterinary medicine. Dr. Pantaleon is an equine veterinarian and DVM One Health Industry Advisor, among many other things related to veterinary medicine. We discuss:
- Value-Based Care and ownership amongst various professionals.
- How value-based care is similar and different to human health.
- The challenges/issues with value-based care.
- Chatting through the piece they co-wrote on wellness plans for chronic issues for Today’s Veterinary Business.
- Insurance and care outcomes - why pets are property is an extremely important distinction.
- And so much more - this was a great deep dive into improving care and considerations to have.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)