#174 Radio Show - Are Signing Bonuses the New Non-Compete?
In this radio, I'm joined by guests Meredith Jones, DVM, and Ryan Koopmans, DVM, to discuss Sign-On Bonuses or Signing Bonuses in veterinary medicine. We riff on the topic and discuss the trade-offs - as with anything, it's nuanced.
- Are huge signing bonuses a HUGE 🚩?
- Pro-ration on signing bonuses and why that matters.
- Do they make veterinarians feel "trapped" at an employer?
- Are they beneficial, or are there other options one should ask for?
- Will a recession hurt those paying higher signing bonuses?
- Is a retention bonus the answer?
- And so much more
Veterinary Financial Summit (VFS)
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE
Innovative Veterinary Management Solutions (IVMS)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Central Indiana
- Fort Walton Beach (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Vermont (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Indiana