In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Liz Barton. Dr. Barton is the Head Of Communications at VetCT - whose mission is to make the veterinary world a better place through trusted knowledge, support, and education at the point of need. As well as being a Co-Founder of WellVet. WellVet's mission is to cater to the veterinary team's mind, body, and soul through sports, hobbies, social connections, and personal development workshops.
- Her journey in veterinary medicine.
- Passions and projects she's worked on.
- Answering the question of "is this it" in veterinary medicine.
- Smashing through taboo topics.
- How financial management/planning is so important for flexibility
- Building and Leaning on Support Networks throughout your career.
- How to be equipped to be mindful and have the resources to put in maximum effort.
- Menopause and Veterinary Medicine.
- Skills that are transferrable as a veterinarian.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE