In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Tyler Sugerman-McGiffin, an ER veterinarian in Washington. Tyler is also passionate about education within veterinary medicine and shares what he's done and doing to educate his team better.
- His journey from being a veterinary technician to ER Veterinarian.
- Why he loves ER medicine, which suits his version of veterinary medicine.
- The work he's done with K-9 units in the area.
- His educational passions and why teaching is his passion.
- His podcast efforts to help teach and train the team & clients.
- How he deals with the gravity and weight of ER medicine.
- Mentorship and how it's been successful for him.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Indiana