In this episode, I’m joined by Thad Miller, the founder of DVMmatch.com. Thad and the team have a mission to successfully connect veterinarians’ present with their future through practice acquisitions and practice sales.
- What is DVMMatch and the purpose in Thad's word.
- The feedback the team has heard from private practice owners at conferences.
- How "hope" is key word that's coming up a lot.
- Associate veterinarians and the opportunities that are in the marketplace.
- Why smaller transitions are ignored by many - and why DVMmatch is different by design.
- The similarities and differences of dental vs. veterinary medicine.
- Thad's advice to veterinarians across the country.
- AND so much more!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Vermont (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Indiana