In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Jessica Puccetti-Hoffman. Dr. Jessica is a veterinarian on a mission to provide all pet parents with holistic pet care. Her journey has included finding some health and care on the human side to be impactful for her family and bringing that into the veterinary world. Why it took her time to rediscover her passion for medicine, but she now loves her work and life more than ever.
- Defining an integrative veterinarian or health provider.
- Why incentives matter and how a lot of veterinary education is taught.
- We discuss and dismiss the term conspiracy theory.
- Her husband and daughter's health challenges.
- Her veterinary journey and insights.
- Launching a new veterinary hospital with a partner.
- AND so much more - this one is packed with content likely not typically consumed.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)