On this episode, I’m joined by Dr. Cody Creelman. Dr. Creelman for those unaware is the CEO of Fen Vet - which is striving to reimagine veterinary care for the betterment of patients, clients, and the veterinary team. They focus on improving animal wellness, providing a better veterinary care experience, and continually challenging traditional animal care paradigms. He’s an entrepreneur & a thinker on many topics both inside and outside of veterinary medicine. We discuss:
- When the beard is coming back?
- Why there is an oversupply of veterinarians in his mind.
- Why there is a leadership & efficiency shortage in veterinary medicine.
- Why some veterinary brands are built to sell, and some are built to do veterinary medicine.
- How grassroots conversations and efforts are what change veterinary medicine.
- How he's set and built culture at FenVet - how that's been adopted by the team.
- How he thinks about equity in FenVet vs. personal cash flow - what the future plan is for FenVet.
- How his unlimited FenVet CE for techs is working.
- The impact of open-sourcing FenVet's business plan.
- AND SO MUCH MORE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)