In this episode, Andrea Crabtree is the owner of FurPaws Consulting in Orange, CA for almost a decade. She got her BS in Animal Health Science in 2004. She became a Certified Veterinary Practice Manager in 2011, received her Certification as a Professional in Human Resources in 2016, and accomplished her California Professional in Human Resources in 2017. She is also the co-host of the PAWSitive Leadership Podcast. She is very active inside and outside of veterinary medicine.
- Where and what Andrea focuses on daily within veterinary medicine.
- The area of veterinary medicine that is most underappreciated in her opinion.
- How she's help veterinary leaders grow and develop talent.
- Growth and role development of the team.
- Communication and why it's suffering in veterinary medicine and how to improve it.
- Her thoughts on private practice over the next decade plus - where are the opportunities.
- And so much MORE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)