In this episode, Dr. Ira Gordon. Dr. Gordon is a veterinary radiation oncologist, researcher, and entrepreneur with commitment to improving the veterinary profession and animal health over the past 15+ years. He is the Chief Veterinary Officer with Vetcelerator and the Co-Founder of the Veterinary Angel Network for Entrepreneurs (VANE). Last but not least he is a co-founder/owner of several veterinary practices, holding a variety of experiences in small business and corporate practice including CEO/COO, Medical Director and Director of Innovation. We discuss:
- Confidence and Authenticity
- The future of independent veterinary hospitals.
- Selling two different businesses and what he learned.
- Vetcelerator & how his personal journey helped shape that.
- Fake till you make it and why that has a lot of flaws.
- Why it's hard to do anything and any profession for 30 + years.
- VANE and the ideas behind it.
- His question for me & SO MUCH MORE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)