#176 Cindy Trice, DVM - The Clinic is Your Client: Relief Work in Veterinary Medicine
In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Cindy Trice, the founder, CEO, and expert at giving compliments at Relief rover. She’s known for being social, entrepreneurial, and easygoing – you will pick up on that as we go. Also she is an entrepreneur as well and co-founded KickIt Pajamas. Last but not least, she is a cancer survivor, and we also talk about that.
- What were her biggest takeaways from VMX 2023.
- The mission and goal of ReliefRover.
- What do you think is most misunderstood about relief work in veterinary medicine?
- What advice she'd give those looking at doing relief work?
- Why dentistry is a gap still in veterinary medicine.
- A memorable speaking moment and lessons from her career.
- The story of KickIt Pajamas and how cancer sparked her desire to create something.
- Her question for me and SO MUCH MORE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE
Innovative Veterinary Management Solutions (IVMS)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Indiana