#171 Michael Shirley - Energizing & Growing a Veterinary Hospital
In this episode, I'm joined by Michael Shirley, the Chief Empowerment Officer at Family Pet Health in Murfreesboro, TN. Michael and his wife Dr. Amy Shirley, own the clinic. He's also a podcast host of The Family Pet Podcast. Michael and I sat down at VMX to record an episode you will surely enjoy.
- His journey from schoolteacher to CEO of a veterinary hospital.
- How the process of buying and building the hospital happened.
- The entrepreneurial risks that have been taken to grow and embark on a brand new build.
- The team and growing with the right people.
- The hospital design and goals of the new space.
- AND so much more!
The Veterinary Leadership Book Club
Books Mentioned by Michael
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE
Innovative Veterinary Management Solutions (IVMS)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Central Indiana
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Indiana