On this episode, I’m joined by a familiar face and voice, Dr. Meredith Jones. She is the founder of the Veterinary Financial Summit, The Debt Free Facebook Group for Veterinarians, and recently and excitingly started a new role that we’ll get into.
- Meredith's new role as a financial planner with Vincere Wealth
- Why she decided to make the switch and become a planner.
- How she feels being a DVM allows her to provide different advice and guidance than non-DVM advisors.
- When are student loan planning conversations more complex, and what to look out for?
- What's missed most in financial planning for veterinarians?
- CE and financial education
- Her thoughts on bitcoin and more.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE