In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Angela Hoffman, who is a practice owner in beautiful San Diego, California. Angela and I connected recently, and I’ve talked about practice ownership and the opportunities but I wanted to highlight someone doing it and having fun while growing. Dr. Hoffman, thanks for coming on the podcast.
- The journey of becoming a veterinarian and how it was her second act career-wise.
- How a failed succession plan sparked her to try things a different way.
- How networking helped her find practice ownership.
- Her acquisition story.
- What it takes to be a successful practice owner.
- The relationship she has with her team and the business.
- And so much more!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)