In this episode, I’m joined by Andy Schoonover, CEO of CrowdHealth. Crowdhealth is a crowd-sharing solution to healthcare, allowing individuals and families to take charge of their healthcare. Tune in for a great discussion on how to lower healthcare costs and improve overall care.
- Andy's background and, in his words, what Crowdhealth is.
- Insurance and its impact and why veterinary medicine should be wary of mass adoption.
- How health sharing plans are ideal for 1099 and small business owners.
- We then dig into questions on Crowdhealth and the problems it is solving.
- SPECIAL - use code "VET" for $99 for the first three months of using Crowdhealth.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)