In this episode, I’m joined by Andrew Langdon, founder of VetWorth. Andrew is a CFP and fee-only planner serving veterinarians locally within Georgia but also virtually around the country. He is a member of the Independent Veterinary Practitioners Association or IVPA and a member of the Veterinarian Financial Advisors Network or VFAN. He is also a CERTIFED STUDENT LOAN PLANNER and Enrolled Agent. He first joined me on the podcast 18 months ago in episode #118.
- An update on his firm and work within veterinary medicine.
- How have conversations changed within his client base - given the changes on inflation, student loans, and recession fears.
- His niche within relief veterinarians and what is often overlooked or under planned for.
- His thoughts on student loan repayments starting again.
- Does a recession matter?
- His speaking at the SEPs meeting within equine vet med.
- His question for me and so MUCH MORE.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)