In this episode, I’m joined by “The House Call Vet” herself, Dr. Eve Harrison. Dr. Harrison runs the The House Call Vet Academy (online CE + coaching for mobile veterinarians) she is Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional. She is QPR Certified in Suicide Prevention She is Certified in Veterinary Practice Management. She’s a semi-pro flute player and is full of some fun and spicy vet med takes - which we get into.
- Her feelings on the difference between private and corporate medicine.
- Can you scale a veterinary practice?
- What are safe spaces? Why they matter within veterinary medicine.
- Leadership and it's impact on veterinary medicine.
- Can you have a dissenting view today within veterinary medicine?
- Her stories of censorship within veterinary medicine.
- And SO MUCH MORE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)