In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Jennifer Edwards. Dr. Edwards has worked as an associate, been a practice owner, and currently doing relief work. She's a coach to veterinarians across the country. She is passionate about helping people find happiness as others have helped her. She has a litany of coaching certifications and work she's done. You can work with Dr. Edwards by heading to her website - www.drjenniferedwards.com
- Her veterinary medicine story and journey.
- Unpacking what commitments we have today.
- Why we don't "HAVE" to do anything - but there are ramifications.
- The idea of being responsible for your life and decision making.
- Why she doesn't like the term "work-life balance"
- Gratitude and why it's so important.
- Generational Conversations in veterinary medicine.
- AND so much more!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)