In this episode, I’m joined by a repeat guest Emily Dong who is the Founder and CEO of Snout. Emily joined the show way back in 2019 in episode #19 talking about a previous company she founded and sold. Emily’s back with a wellness plan offering and extensive veterinary medical knowledge. Emily, thanks for joining me!
- Practice Ownership opportunities within veterinary medicine.
- What is Snout and why should veterinarians care?
- What’s the biggest misconception of wellness plans?
- Success stories of wellness plans in action.
- The percentage of price increases most veterinarians should be adjusting?
- Membership plans vs. wellness plans.
- How veterinarians should and can dictate care and who they serve.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)