In this episode, Ryan Koopmans, DVM, MS Financial Planning, and Meredith Jones, DVM, CSLP, rejoin me to tackle why most veterinarians candidly suck at selecting the right position to work. We discuss the following:
- How to think about due diligence in selecting a role.
- Why the $ figure is one of the last things you should select based on.
- Why do you need someone else to review your employment contract BEFORE signing.
- Why the mentorship and education you get as a DVM matters greatly for your development.
- There is all this talk of mentorship - but what is it?
- How to leverage relief work as an experienced veterinarian.
- The mistakes they've made and seen.
- AND so much more!
Ryan's email - email@example.com
Meredith's email - firstname.lastname@example.org
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)