#184 Hailey Gentile, DVM - Nurturing the Next Generation in Veterinary Medicine
In this episode, I’m joined by Dr. Hailey Gentile – Hailey owns Newport Veterinary Hospital in Newport, Vermont. Hailey is also the president of NEVMA. Hailey shares her winding journey to practice ownership and passion for providing mentorship and opportunities to the next generation in veterinary medicine.
- Her veterinary career story and where she is today.
- Biggest lessons learned moving from associate to owner.
- Her biggest concern stepping into ownership.
- What she's doing today and what she strives to do to educate and teach the next generation.
- The difference in teaching vs. mentoring.
- The work she's down in organized veterinary medicine.
- AND so MUCH MORE
Reach out to her if interested in an associateship role w/ownership opportunities!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
OfferFirst (use code "VSP" for 20% off)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Vermont (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Indiana