#178 Keith True, DVM - Helping Veterinarians Reach Their True Potential
In this episode, Dr. Keith True, a veterinarian, and entrepreneur joins me. He is a managing partner at the Animal Care Center of Downers Grove, a Member of the Board of AccessVet, and the Founder of True Vet Potential (which we will spend the most time on today). We discuss the following:
- How we met and got to know each other.
- What is True Vet Potential - why it matters.
- The three stages of Dr. True's progression through TVP.
- The idea of compassion and finances not being mutually exclusive.
- Ownership options - corporate vs. private practice.
- The four areas which are causing burnout.
- Why job titles don't define people.
- And so much MORE!
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
Point Grey Veterinary Hospital - Associateship Role HERE
Innovative Veterinary Management Solutions (IVMS)
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Vermont (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Indiana