In this episode, I'm joined by Dr. Stacey Cordivano, Dr. Misty Gray, and Dr. Kelly Zeytoonian. This is a fun group conversation and the most guests in one episode so buckle up – Stacey, Misty, Kelly, and Dr. Cara Wright (not able to join for the recording) are the founders of the Sustainability in Equine Practice Seminar & Retreat, which has a goal of “Disrupting Equine Veterinary Medicine Through Education and Collaboration” - enjoy!
- The basics – how and why start a seminar and retreat?
- The relationship of the four and how they met.
- The equine industry as a whole, and the opportunity and challenges.
- What the seminar has done and its goals.
- Areas of content needed most today in equine medicine.
- What they would do with an unlimited budget for the seminar and who'd speak/join.
- And so much more!
The Fall Seminar & Retreat is from September 29th through October 2nd in Seattle, Washington. There are one, MAYBE two spots left as of the podcast release.
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)