#13 Michael Linardi - Teamwork, Practice Dynamics, and Mentoring
My guest on today's show is Michael Linardi of Halcyon Coaching. Michael's background is leadership training and coaching for executives and business owners. Michael's focus turned to veterinary medicine when he met his husband Dr. Dean Tyson.
- Who is the ideal leader in Michael's mind?
- His first experiences in veterinary medicine.
- The leadership challenges most veterinarians face.
- The industry changes.
- Areas that veterinarians can adjust to become better leaders.
- How to facilitate a culture change in a practice.
- The Veterinary Associate Success Mentoring Program he and Dr. Tyson offer.
- Finally, he answers what does success look like in the most unique way I've heard yet.
Michael's Website: http://michaellinardi.com/
Michael's book recommendation: The Partnership Charter: How To Start Out Right With Your New Business Partnership (Or Fix The One You’re In) - David Gage
The Veterinary Associate Success Mentoring Program